- Theodicy and Spirituality in the Fourth Gospel: A Girardian Perspective. Forthcoming book with Fortress Academic.
- The “Crazy” Mysticism of Easter. In Modern Metanoia: Lectionary-based Gospel commentary. April 2019.
- Book Review of The Parables After Jesus: Their Imaginative Reception Across Two Millennia. By David B. Gowler. In Biblical Theology Bulletin Volume 49: Issue 1. February 2019, 52 – 53. Download review here: The Parables after Jesus
- Let Every Instrument Be Tuned for Praise. In The American Organist Volume 52: Issue 11. November 2018, 48 – 49. Download article here: Let Every Instrument Be Tuned for Praise
- A Christian Perspective on Abraham’s Hospitality. In Dilatato Corde Volume 8: Issue 1. January – June 2018.
- Book Review of Gospel of Glory: Major Themes in Johannine Theology. By Richard Bauckham. In Biblical Theology Bulletin Volume 48: Issue 1. February 2018, 50 – 51. Download review here: Gospel of Glory
- Judging God: Learning from the Jewish Tradition of Protesting Against God. In Journal of Comparative Theology Volume 6: Issue 1. June 2016, 15 – 31. Download article here: Judging God
- ‘Pray Interly’: Julian of Norwich’s Spirituality of Prayer. In Compass: A Review of Topical Theology Volume 49: Number 3. Spring 2015, 14 – 24.
- Book Review of Unabashedly Episcopalian: Proclaiming the Good News of the Episcopal Church. By C. Andrew Doyle. In The Anglican Theological Review Volume 95: Number 4. Fall 2013, p. 723 – 725.